This is about Stacie and Tom's life together in Marquette, Michigan. We moved here in September 2001 with no jobs, and no place to live (except hotels, lol). We love it up here, and in each post you'll read new and old stories about us!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I been hiding, i know.




I've been wanting to write in here, but the only thing I really want to talk about is this house we are trying to get. But, I also don't want to get my hopes up too much. We've put in an offer and they have accepted! I've been pre-approved for the loan, but I'm still nervous things won't go through... I think it will go through, but it's the waiting...

The house is on 10 acres., 1800 square feet. has a loft. two car garage, with an unfinished room above it. Fireplace nook. 3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms.

So, before I talk about this place anymore, I'm going to wait til we have been totally accepted for financing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home