This is about Stacie and Tom's life together in Marquette, Michigan. We moved here in September 2001 with no jobs, and no place to live (except hotels, lol). We love it up here, and in each post you'll read new and old stories about us!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Write em a letter

One thing I've learned.
If you're not happy with a product you bought, go to their website and write them an email explaining why you're not pleased.

This past month I have been less than satisfied with three products.
  • The first item: Dole's Salad in a bag
  • Complaint: Huge dead swollen bug found in salad (it was the last salad I had from that bag so who knows if I ate any other debris.
  • Compensated: Four free bags of salad (And they wrote an extremely nice letter saying they appreciated being made aware of the situation)
  • The second item: Lean Pockets (2 pockets per package)
  • Complaint: Only one pocket was packaged (what happened to the other pocket)
  • Compensated: Not sure yet, but they assured me a letter of apology.
  • UPDATE~ they sent a letter along with two coupons for free pockets.
  • The third item: Glad Force Flex Bags
  • Complaint: The tie handles break easily when I tie the bag up.
  • Compensated: Haven't heard back from them yet.
  • UPDATE~ These guys sent a letter and a coupon for free trash bags, any variety

It's not that I try to get free things, it's more that I demand satisfaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home