This is about Stacie and Tom's life together in Marquette, Michigan. We moved here in September 2001 with no jobs, and no place to live (except hotels, lol). We love it up here, and in each post you'll read new and old stories about us!

Friday, September 22, 2006

5 Years

Today is our 5 year anniversary!
Tonite we are having Nachos for our dinner.
As I mentioned in a previous post "I LOVE NACHO NIGHT!"
almost as much as I love my husband, of course :)

and although we became unaturally close with our creepy land crawler friend, it was not invited for dinner tonite. I just hope it won't hold a grudge against us for long. (you know how slimy a grudge can be!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannut said...

Holy crap...two years away from the 7-year itch...haa haa! Although some friends and I debated whether the 7-year itch includes the time you were dating or not. Will you make nachos for me the next time I come up? Nachos sound really good right now.

4:15 PM

 
Blogger stacie and tom said...

yes!Nachos for you next time...
do you like guacomole? I make the best guac- and salsa

4:24 PM

 
Blogger Shannut said...

My mouth is watering...I love guacomole!!!

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home